- Caroline is here! Yeah! Her mom is coming into Haiti today to spend a week with us.
- We had three kids die on Christmas Day
- Two more kids died on the 31st.
- Nickenson (the little cutie Anna took care of ) was one who died on Christmas Day.
- There are about 65 children in the RC as of today.
- There are 21 kids that are ready to return home–we are just waiting on their parents to show up
- Today I am 35 years old!
- The boys have been enjoying their short vacation.
- We have a trip to the beach planned this coming weekend. Yippe!
- Trey ran into a wall last week. It is so nice to have an aunt that is a nurse and can take care of you and of course there is an advantage to having a medical clinic right below where you live.
- We fixed a HUGE pot of pumpkin soup for the kids New Years Day( a tradition in Haiti)
- I miss my brother and his family They are expecting a baby boy in Feb ( so excited for them)
So I hope to be back on track with blogging and life by Monday (which is Lori’s Birthday) !