Darlens is improving slowly. He has a few good days and then a few bad days. Please keep him in your prayers and pray he continues to get well. Anna is working hard with him one on one to get him to gain some more weight.
This is Robenson. He only weighed about 3 pounds a few months ago. He had been staying at Pat and Melinda’s place and gaining weight there. He is back with us until his family comes to pick him up. Robenson is up to 8 1/2 pounds.
This is Loner. Loner was in the RC for several months. He needed one on one care. He was also at Pat and Melinda’s place. He left here at 4 pounds and came back at 25 pounds. We are waiting on his papa to come back to get him.
WOW! I have had a busy few weeks!
- Two of our computer were attacked by a virus and are being repaired so we have had limited internet time. We hope to be back to normal this week sometime.
- Dad is back in Haiti for about 10 days. He will be working on getting the containers out of customs and unpacked. A big job! The containers arrived here in Haiti yesterday.
- We have been blessed with many donations this week. I will try to get a post up soon about them.
- The boys are getting back into the routine of school and doing well back in Haiti. Trey had forgotten some of his Creole. So he is working on picking it back up. Before he left he spoke more Creole than English.
- The kids in the RC are doing great. I love the “new” place and am excited about fixing it up some in the coming months.
- We got 21 miles of walking in this week! So happy about that.
- Enoch still does not have a passport. US embassy said they never could find it. Working on Haitian immigration and getting a new one issued.
- It is really, really, hot here.
- Pray for rain to begin soon for the farmer and their crops to grow.
- They have been building a bridge across the river here in Cazale for over a year now. You will be able to drive a car across it. it is almost complete.
- I am taking suggestion for baby girl names :) Leave them in the comment section below. Her middle name will be Lynn after my mom.
- Any other questions you might have as well leave in the comment section and I will try to answer some for you.
- Have a great Sunday!