- Romial went to be with Jesus this morning. No more pain, no more abuse, no more neglect, no more of this world. He is in the arms of Jesus, and for that we are thankful.
- Check out this post on the Livesay blog. We can all take a few minutes to write our Senators and/or house reps to get this bill passed to help those adopted children that left Haiti on humanitarian parole. This is important for so many families.
- They put a new bridge in the Cazale river. It is not working out well and it already flooded over the top last night without even a big rain. Not good for Cazale and RHFH that lives right in front of the river.
- We have many teams and people coming in the next few months. Please pray for us and for the people coming to RHFH.
- We are stuck at $780.oo on our fund-raising for the vehicle for our family. We knew this would be a hard thing to raise funds for. Please consider giving towards this need. It is something we have needed for years but just have not been able to purchase with our salary. The family is growing and it is becoming more difficult to get to where we need to go. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
- working on updating over 100 school sponsorship children