- We are boarding up all four of the main building today. We are preparing for rain and winds to begin tonight. We are so blessed to have a team of 7 men 3 ladies here that can help us get prepared and get the houses boarded up. There are also two gals here from Canada. They have already been a huge help. PTL!
- We have a river that runs out in front of our place. This is the major concern of our. We had a flood here in 2008 that damaged lots of houses in Cazale.
- We have over 70 kids that are in our care. We will plan to move them to the upper level of the building is needed.
- The internet will not work during any type of rain so we will not have internet access for a few days. I can update from my cell phone to our twitter account. So I will update as I can to that.
- We are very concerned about the Cholera outbreak as well. There were several people who died yesterday in the mountains behind us. There are places that the people have to walk 6 to 8 hours to get to the first medical facility. This is not good. They do not have time to get help. There has been 2000 new cases since last Sat.
- We love this country and everyone in it more than you can know. We are praying along with so many that the storm is not bad. Please join us in pray for the whole country. We will update as we can.