54 empty beds in the Cholera hosue today
- Lori had to go up at 3am to get and IV started for someone at the Cholera house (small baby)
- there is talk of a skit by the Betor boys, Jess and Mary for thanksgiving today
- the turkey is cooking
- the menu is planned
- There are
threefive more kids in the RC sick all are on IV fluids
- End stage cervical cancer pateint today
- new baby girl mother and father both dead-brought in by grandpa as he did not want to put her up for adoption but could not care for her
- oral surgeon working with Lori and Caroline at the cholera house
- Jess, Nichole and Paul all coming in the next few days to work at the Cholera house, all speak Creole. God is good!
- A “new” car for the Betor family-maybe this week?
more pics this evening of our celebration of Thanksgiving!
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.