Happy 36th Birthday to Elicia Betor!!!! We (Anna and Jess) have broken onto the blog in order to notify you of this important day. Please please please leave an encouraging birthday message for our friend Licia. We would love to see record breaking comments on this post, so get those fingers typing. :)
Here are 36 reasons why we dearly love Licia Betor:
1. She puts up with us and even laughs with/at? us sometimes
2. She has the 4 cutest (and funniest) kids everrrrrrr!
3. She likes Hot Tamales
4. She deeply cares about each one of the kids that are in her care….more than any of us even know.
5. (Anna loves) Her precision in measuring while baking
6. She sees everyone as her equal
7. Her patience!!!!
8. She allows Jesus to live and love through her
9. She plays the same playlist over and over…and over…AND over in the office
10. She often has to wake up late at night to give a child a “piki” (shot) , IV meds, etc.
11. Her favorite movie is Elf!
12. She takes us on long hikes up in the mountains
13. She continues to allow Jesus to break her heart for the people she serves.
14. She has hundreds and hundreds of funny/moving/jaw dropping stories.
15. She’s chill.
16. She can’t resist Trey’s puppy eyes.
17. She is INCREDIBLY gracious!
18. She prioritizes her precious family
19. She has allowed us to be a part of her life
20. Her spelling is impeccable
21. She truly trusts the Lord
22. She’s precious
23. She gives a voice to the people she loves through her blog
24. She is truly “Haitian” in that she wears her nice jeans and tennis shoes every time she goes into town. :)
25. She is someone that we look up to
26. She’s in denial that she’s famous in the blogging world
27. She loves House and lets us watch it at her house with her
28. She buys us mangos :)
29. She can take a bucket shower in as little as one gallon of water. That’s impressive!
30. She’ll spend hours chatting with us late into the night
31. She is picking up on American pop-culture and fully diving in (It’s quite entertaining. We love you @Elicia Zachary Betor)
32. She’s extremely positive…she always finds the silver lining.
33. She passionately worships the Lord with all her heart
34. She has sacrificed so much, but she wouldn’t have had it any other way.
35. She lets us make fun of her and her wheezy laugh
36. When you ask her kids what they love about her they say “So much I don’t even know what to say” (true story. Henley and Carmelo both said this without knowing each other had said it.)
WE LOVE YOU LICIA!!